“Fast and deadly, motorcycle raiders are a fast moving troop that will go straight for resource buildings and do 4x damage to them.”
The Valiant Motorcycle Raider is a level 11 standard Raiders unit unlocked in the Space Age. Its predecessor is the Elite Motorcycle Raider and can be upgraded to Honored Motorcycle Raider. It is researched in a level 12 Armory.
General Information Edit
- Valiant Motorcycle Raiders are good against resource buildings; doing up to 400% more damage.
- Valiant Motorcycle Raiders would attack the closest resource building but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- Valiant Motorcycle Raiders are weak against defensive buildings.
Historical Description Edit
Attacking Strategies Edit
- If a base has full resource producers such as the farm or caravans, use Valiant Motorcycle Raiders against them so you can reap all of its resources.
- If resource storage buildings such as the mill or market has a lot of loot, try bring in an army composition of Valiant Motorcycle Raiders and recall them to destroy them.
- Surprisingly, Valiant Motorcycle Raiders are strong against enemy infantry and can hold up a lot until they fall.
- When battle commenced, an army's Valiant Motorcycle Raiders might be used in a flanking maneuver to seek out enemy stores and loot them.
Defensive Strategy Edit
- Valiant Motorcycle Raiders make good alliance troops. When the enemy spawns troops and the heavy horse raiders will rush to the scene to deal with them. They have a lot of hitpoints and thus; it will fall when there are too many enemies to deal with.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Great Leader Research • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|