“These heavily-armored units will attack defensive buildings, distracting them at close range while your troops do the damage. These unique French units have more hitpoints.”
The Veteran AMX-13 Tank is the level 11 French unique armored Heavy Cavalry troop unlocked in the Cold War Age. Its predecessor is the AMX-13 Tank. It's researched in a level 12 Armory. It is the French version of the MBT Mk3.
General Information Edit
- Like all heavy cavalry, Veteran AMX-13 Tanks are front runners among all troops, with a great deal of hitpoints, they can endure more than any other troop. For their strength in taking damage, they do sheer damage themselves and cannot win battles unless they are supported by stronger troops.
- Due to the French's nation power of troops trained quicker; the Veteran AMX-13 Tank can be trained in 4 minutes and 40 seconds which is 70 seconds earlier than standard heavy cavalry (5 minutes and 50 seconds).
- The Veteran AMX-13 Tank is one of the strongest units in the game; as well as the strongest heavy cavalry.
- The Veteran AMX-13 Tank has more damage than standard heavy cavalry and can minimize casualties.
- As a French unique unit, Veteran AMX-13 Tank can inflict more damage and has more health than standard tanks.
Historical Description Edit
Attacking Strategies Edit
- Veteran AMX-13 Tanks have a lot of health but are slow and have low attack power, so use them in groups.
- Veteran AMX-13 Tanks are weak against many defenses grouped together.
- Due to their high health, Veteran AMX-13 Tanks can be use as meat shields to protect infantry from the defenses.
- Anti-Tank Guns can destroy Veteran AMX-13 Tanks easily like all Heavy Cavalry. If you can, try swarming it with heavy infantry or ranged infantry to destroy it quick enough since the anti-tank gun is slow.
- When pushing for trophies, you would need to destroy the City Center. In many bases, the City Center would be in the center of the base. First, train up an army of Veteran AMX-13 Tanks and a combat engineer. When attacking, deploy an engineer and wait until it destroys the necessary walls, then deploy all your Veteran AMX-13 Tanks in the areas which the City Center is more close to. If there are a few defenses blocking the way, destroy them. Then rally your Veteran AMX-13 Tanks to destroy the City Center.
- Veteran AMX-13 Tanks would ignore defensive troops and would pursue their targets which are defensive buildings. However, if a defensive troop attacks the Veteran AMX-13 Tank, the Veteran AMX-13 Tank will attack back until the defensive troop is killed; thus making the Veteran AMX-13 Tank distracted. Try to use and deploy Ranged Infantry such as the Elite Rifleman or Heavy Infantry such as Expert Infantry after deploying the Veteran AMX-13 Tanks to eliminate the defensive troops.
Defensive Strategies Edit
- Veteran AMX-13 Tanks are a good alliance troop due to its high health, making it longer to kill them.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|