“These heavily-armored units will attack defensive buildings, distracting them at close range while your troops do the damage. These unique French units have more hitpoints.”
Veteran AMX-13 Tank is a level 11 French unique Heavy Cavalry unit unlocked in Space Age. Its predecessor is AMX-13 Tank and can be upgraded to Honored AMX-13 Tank. It's researched in level 12 Armory. It is the French version of MBT Mk3.
- Veteran AMX-13 Tank is the armored front runners among all troops. Its default behavior is to seek and destroy defenses. After all the defences are gone it will behave like a heavy infantry troop. With a large amount of hitpoints, it can endure more than any other troop of its age, as well as dealing a lot of damage before falling. However, its disadvantages are that it has low damage and can be killed easily by Ballista Towers, Cannon Towers or Anti-Tank Guns.
- Due to the French's nation power of troops trained quicker; the chevalier can be trained in 4 minutes and 40 seconds which is 70 seconds earlier than standard heavy cavalry (5 minutes and 50 seconds).
- It is one of the strongest units in the game; as well as the strongest heavy cavalry.
- It has more damage than standard heavy cavalry and can minimize casualties.
- As a French unique unit, it can inflict more damage and has more health than standard Heavy Cavalry.
The AMX-30 main battle tank was developed in the late 1950s to meet the French Army requirements. First prototypes were built in 1960 and it entered service with the French Army in 1963. The first five tanks were issued to the 501st Régiment de Chars de Combat (Tank Regiment) in August of 1966. Production of this MBT commenced in 1966 and ceased in 1993. Between 1974 and 1984 the AMX-30 was also license-produced in Spain. About 2,800 of these main battle tanks including variants were built for the French Army and export customers. It is now being replaced with the Leclerc MBT in the French Army. The AMX-30 is still in service with France, Bosnia, Cyprus, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and, Venezuela.
- Veteran AMX-13 Tank has a lot of health but is slow and has low attack power, so use it in groups.
- Veteran AMX-13 Tank is weak against many defenses grouped together.
- When pushing for trophies, you would need to destroy the Town Center or City Center. In many bases, the town center would be in the center of the base. First, train up an army of Veteran AMX-13 Tank and a Wall Breacher. When attacking, deploy your Wall Breacher and wait till it destroys the necessary walls. Then, deploy all your Veteran AMX-13 Tank units in the areas which the City Center is more close to. If there are a few defenses blocking the way, destroy them. Then rally your units to destroy the Town Center or City Center.
- Veteran AMX-13 Tank would ignore defensive troops and would pursue their targets which are defensive buildings. However, if a defensive troop attacks it, the Veteran AMX-13 Tank will attack back until the defensive troop is killed; thus making it distracted. Try to use and deploy Ranged Infantry or Heavy Infantry after deploying the units to eliminate the defensive troops.
- Veteran AMX-13 Tank is a good alliance troop due to its high health; making it longer to kill them.
- Veteran AMX-13 Tank units are spawned by Stable or Tank Depot. With their high health, they are good to slow down the enemies advance.
- The Reinforcements technology in the Library spawns Main the units in the forest and they attack troops of the attacker.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|