“While their shots do little to enemy buildings, these troops are experts at dealing with enemy foot troops. These unique Korean troops deal more damage!”
Veteran Republic Rifleman is a level 12 Korean unique Ranged Infantry unit unlocked in Space Age. Its predecessor is Heavy Republic Rifleman. This Korean unique unit replaces Elite Rifleman. It is upgraded in level 12 Armory.
General Information Edit
- Like all ranged infantry, Veteran Republic Rifleman can kill enemy infantry easily and quickly, as they have 4 times the damage to enemy infantry.
- Veteran Republic Rifleman aren't efficient against enemy cavalry and buildings.
- Veteran Republic Rifleman are ranged units and can destroy buildings over walls.
- Veteran Republic Rifleman would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- If there are enemy units nearby, Veteran Republic Rifleman would attack them.
- As a Korean unique unit; the Veteran Republic Rifleman has 40% more damage than the standard Ranged Infantry.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- Veteran Republic Rifleman has low health; making them vulnerable to defenses. Use Heavy Infantry as meat shields to protect the Veteran Republic Rifleman.
- Veteran Republic Rifleman is cheap and can be used to set off hidden enemy traps.
- Use Veteran Republic Rifleman to protect heavy infantry from other infantry so your Heavy Infantry won't get distracted.
- Since Veteran Republic Rifleman can deal more damage to foot troops, bringing some along with Heavy Infantry and/or Heavy Cavalry will help deal with pesky defending foot troops!
- Make sure to keep the Veteran Republic Rifleman behind your 'meat shields' or away from danger.
Defensive Strategies Edit
- Veteran Republic Rifleman can be used as good Alliance Troops. One example is that they can shoot over walls to attack troops of the attackers forcing the troops to destroy the wall to kill them. Another thing is that they're good against other Heavy Infantry.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Great Leader Research • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|