“While their shots do little at enemy buildings, these troops are experts at dealing enemy foot troops.”
Veteran SMG is a level 10 standard Ranged Infantry unit and is unlocked in the Atomic Age. Its predecessor is Submachine Gun and can be upgraded to Veteran Rifleman. It could be researched in the level 10 Armory.
General Information[edit source]
- Like all ranged infantry, Veteran SMG can kill enemy infantry easily and quickly, as they have 4 times the damage to enemy infantry.
- Veteran SMG aren't efficient against enemy cavalry and buildings.
- Veteran SMG are ranged units and can destroy buildings over walls.
- Veteran SMG would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- If there are enemy units nearby, Veteran SMG would attack them.
Historical Description[edit | edit source]
Having shown their combat effectiveness in World War II, a number of new submachine gun (SMG) designs were created in the postwar period. The most iconic of these was the UZI, designed by the Israeli Defense Force in 1954, the Uzi proved accurate and reliable even in the harsh desert conditions of the Middle East. The model became popular around the world for both military and security operations.
Visuals[edit | edit source]
Mediterranean: The Unit seems like wearing American M1 helmet and using M28 Thomson SMG
North European: Unit is wearing Pale Blue Beret with Blue coat to resemble the french army and uses MAS-1938 SMG
Oriental: Unit is a Japanese Self Defense Force
Attacking Strategies[edit source]
- Veteran SMG has low health; making them vulnerable to defenses. Use Heavy Infantry as meat shields to protect the Veteran SMG.
- Veteran SMG is cheap and can be used to set off hidden enemy traps.
- Use Veteran SMG to protect heavy infantry from other infantry so your Heavy Infantry won't get distracted.
- Since Veteran SMG can deal more damage to foot troops, bringing some along with Heavy Infantry and/or Heavy Cavalry will help deal with pesky defending foot troops!
- Make sure to keep the Veteran SMG behind your 'meat shields' or away from danger.
Defensive Strategies[edit source]
- Veteran SMG can be used as good Alliance Troops. One example is that they can shoot over walls to attack troops of the attackers forcing the troops to destroy the wall to kill them. Another thing is that they're good against other Heavy Infantry.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|