“These specialized troops bring equipment suitable for one very powerful attack against enemy walls, breaking open a gap in the enemy defenses so your other troops can advance.”
- When deployed on field, Veteran Wall Sappers will run to the nearest wall section protecting a building and deal a large amount of damage to it.
- After destroying a wall, Veteran Wall Sappers would attack the closest building but would do little damage.
- Veteran Wall Sappers ignores rallies.
- Veteran Wall Sappers aren't good against buildings and enemy troops and can be killed easily.
Wall Miners are specially trained to attack enemy fortifications. Skills included digging trenches to safely advance artillery and infantry positions. Wall Miners also dig mines under enemy fortifications, causing the walls of the structures to collapse, allowing the attackers to get inside and kill the surprised defenders. Historically, the defenders would dig tunnels to intercept the attacking sappers before they collapsed the wall. If two tunnels met, the underground fighting would be bitter and without mercy.
- Wears a military uniform with a tall bear fur hat, a backpack, and obviously his wall breaking weapon: dynamite
Attacking Strategies Edit
- Try to use two Veteran Wall Sappers to destroy one wall. That way, if one Veteran Wall Sapper dies before it can destroy a wall, the second wall Veteran Wall Sapper can destroy the wall since it used the first Veteran Wall Sapper as a distraction.
- If a base has multiple compartments, it is suggested to bring many Veteran Wall Sappers to break them.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|