“Walls are a great way to keep enemies out.”
General Information Edit
- Walls act as a shield that will protect your buildings from invading enemy troops, especially melee units. They are also the most expensive buildings to max out, considering that you are upgrading all the Wall units and not just one. Thus, the level of the player's wall may also be a factor in determining how active a player may be.
- Gates can be placed between Walls to allow Roads and defenders to pass through your Walls, but are often a weak spot. In general, you should aim to upgrade your Gates to a higher level as they have less hitpoints than Walls at the same level.
- You can start using Food as an alternative resources to upgrade Walls at level 9.
- You can start using Wall Manual (stored in Archive) as an alternative resources to upgrade Walls at level 5 after 6.6 Update.
- Don't just encircle your whole base in Walls or your enemy will only need to go through one layer of Walls to get at everything. Instead, only protect what is most valuable(along with defensive buildings) and have multiple layers of Walls.
- Version 5.1 introduced a feature that allowed players to upgrade certain levels of Walls and Gates from level 9 and above by using Food or Gold.
- 6.6 Update introduced a feature that allowed players to upgrade certain levels of Walls and Gates from level 5 and above by using Wall Manual in Archive.
- After researching Ramparts in the Library available at level 2. Ramparts chapter 2 will increase Wall, Gate and Bastion health by 10%.
- Studying Chief Hiawatha at the University will give a 10% discount on all Walls, Gates and Bastions (2 areas of study at a 1% discount per level, 5 levels each).
- Studying Sultan Saladin at the University (lvl 4 Wall, Gate and Bastion Hitpoints) adds 3% (10 levels) additional Hitpoints
- The Wall Blessing adds a 30% health boost to Walls, Gates, and Bastions.
- The Kremlin provides a 20% Hitpoint boost to Walls, Gates and Bastions (22% after researching Heritage level 3 in the Library).
- Having the Indian coalition during a world war will provide a boost to Wall and Town Center hitponts.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.