“These specialized troops bring equipment suitable for one very powerful attack against enemy walls, breaking open a gap in the enemy defenses so your other troops can advance.”
The Wall Sapper is the level 3 Wall Breachers unlocked at the Gunpowder Age. Its predecessor is the Veteran Wall Miner and can be upgraded to the Veteran Wall Sapper. It is researched in a level 5 Armory.
General Information[edit | edit source]
- When deployed on field, Wall Sappers will run to the nearest wall section protecting a building and deal a large amount of damage to it.
- After destroying a wall, Wall Sappers would attack the closest building but would do little damage.
- Wall Sappers ignores rallies.
- Wall Sappers aren't good against buildings and enemy troops and can be killed easily.
Historical Description[edit | edit source]
Wall Miners are specially trained to attack enemy fortifications. Skills included digging trenches to safely advance artillery and infantry positions. Wall Miners also dig mines under enemy fortifications, causing the walls of the structures to collapse, allowing the attackers to get inside and kill the surprised defenders. Historically, the defenders would dig tunnels to intercept the attacking sappers before they collapsed the wall. If two tunnels met, the underground fighting would be bitter and without mercy.
Visuals[edit | edit source]
Dressed in typical British Redcoat uniform, using the latest technology: Bombs.
Attacking Strategies[edit | edit source]
- Try to use two Wall Sappers to destroy one wall. That way, if one Wall Sapper dies before it can destroy a wall, the second wall Wall Sapper can destroy the wall since it used the first Wall Sapper as a distraction.
- If a base has multiple compartments, it is suggested to bring many Wall Sappers to break them.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
From only able to bring down one wall, the Sapper uses bomb which deals splash damage and can take down multiple at once.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|