“Here you can devise brilliant combat tactics to devastate your enemies!”
After researching Resistance Technology Chapter 2 at the Library, War Academy will produce Heavy Cavalry after being destroyed. The troops level will depend on the the highest Stables or Tank Depots Defenders level.
The War Academy can not be used while under construction (being upgraded); however, war tactics from the Inventory can be used instead.
|Level||Build Cost||Citizens Needed||Upgrade Time||XP Gain||HP||Tactics Capacity ||Unlocks Tactics||Age Unlocked|
|1||40,000||4||2h||285||1,625||2||Barrage, First Aid||Classical Age|
|3||620,000||1d||1,115||2,450||3 (4)||Protect||Medieval Age|
|5||3,500,000||4d||2,385||3,900||4 (5)||Betrayal||Enlightenment Age|
|6||5,000,000||6d||2,980||4,150||5 (6)||Decoy||Industrial Age|
|7||6,000,000||8d||3,495||4,575||6 (7)(8)||Assault Rally||Global Age|
|9||7,000,000||10d||3,950||6,425||None||Cold War Age|
- Chapter 3 : Increases War Tactics Capacity by 1
- Chapter 2: War Academy produces Heavy Cavalry when destroyed.
The research of Hannibal Barca in the University confers the following bonuses to the War Academy:
- War Academy Reduce Citizens: -1 number of citizens required to upgrade this building (1 Level).
- War Tactic Capacity: Increases war tactic capacity by 1 (1 Level)
Building Upgrade Resource Cost
- Level 9 : 5%
- Level 12 : 10%
- Level 15 : 15%
Base Financing: Army
- Reduce cost of Army building upgrades by 3,000 ~ 80,000 Food/Gold (to a minimum of Free)
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|