“Well-armed and plentiful, these troops are effective at tearing down enemy buildings.”
General Information Edit
- Warrior can damage buildings very easy and quickly. They are also good against cavalry.
- Warrior would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- Warrior can get destroyed easily by Splash Damage Structures such as mortars.
- Warrior is weak against other infantry.
Historical Description Edit
Throughout history most armies have been made up of peasant Warriors. As a result, most ancient wars abruptly ended at harvest time - the soldiers had to go home to bring in the crops, or everybody starved.
Has red-brown hair and beard, with a white kilt and sleeveless white tunic, brown belt and shoulder strap, large, brown armbands and open-toed boots.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- If these units are used in large groups and not in heavy fire; then they can be devastating and can destroy a base easily.
- Catapults or Mortars, with their splash damage, are devastating against these units and can kill a group of them in a few hits if in the range of the impact. Spread the units around so that the mortar would have to hit each infantry to kill it and that its impact would not affect other infantry as well or deploy a few Heavy Cavalry to destroy it.
- Redoubts or Machine Guns (Building) can likewise be devastating against these units, if it is not dealt with appropriately. Keep the units away from it until it is destroyed or position them to destroy it quickly.
- Missile Silo can elemininate a group of these units quickly. Don't group them together so much that will attract the Silo attacks. Or deploy them after the Silo is destroyed, sabotaged or distracted by other units with high HP.
- Use Ranged Infantry to support them, so they don't perish easily.
- They can be used as a distraction for many defenses and can help protect ranged infantry such as riflemen from heavy fire from defenses.
- A group of them can easily overwhelm single target defensive towers but are vulnerable against Machine Gun (Building).
Defensive Strategies Edit
- The level 1 Garrison can train up Warriors to help defend the village from attackers. Put the Garrison defended and inside walls. That way, the Garrison can train Warriors without getting attacked for a short amount of time. It is suggested that a Garrison should be close to the Acropolis since training Warriors would be quicker than usual.
- Before the invention of metal weapons, warriors would use weapons made out of wood with sharp rocks at the tip, such as the one this unit carries.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|