“Generals have a commanding presence on the battlefield, able to both deals and take a lot of damage. They are particularly powerful when fighting other generals.”
General Information Edit
Historical Description Edit
George Washington was the first president of the United States and established many of the practices that still exist in the White House today: using the title 'Mr. President,’ having an inaugural address, and relying on the cabinet system. He also started the tradition of serving only two terms in office when he refused to run for a third term. This tradition would remain in place from 1797 until 1940 when Franklin D. Roosevelt won his third term. Washington also served as the Commander-in-Chief of the Continental Army in the American Revolution.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- Washington can tank up defensive damage and deal damage to enemy defenses/Troops.
- AVOID Ballista Towers, Cannon Towers, and Anti-Tank Guns with Washington. These defensive Buildings are designed to take out any Troop/General that has high hit-points.
- A good way to avoid the Cannon Towers is to rally straight back out of your clean path near Buildings, bringing your Troops back with your Generals to help escort him/her or for Washington to kill any Heavy Cavalry, foot Troops, or General stalking your Troops.
- Avoid rallying at 45 degree angles, since your Troops are defenseless until meeting the rally point, and it is very possible Cannon Towers, and Troops can kill Washington and your Troops if you pass by the defensive Buildings.
- If you are attacking without Tanks with your Troops, Washington can take up some of the damage, and is best used to take out Mortar fire. Beware not to rally your troops with Washington to a Mortar that can still hit your troops, since Washington will be the only one left alive.
|Level||Hitpoints||DPS||DPS against Generals||Troops/Army|
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|