“General Zhukov deals significantly more damage than other generals in exchange for lower health. Hanging from his MIL-Mi-2 Helicopter, Zhukov's bazooka shots inflict massive damage to his target and enemies around them.”
Historical Description: Edit
Georgy Zhukov was the man who led the Soviet defense against Nazi Germany. He rose through the ranks and eventually assumed his first major command in 1939 at the Battle of Khalkhin Gol, where he drove the invading Japanese forces out of Mongolia. By 1942 he sat at the head of the Red Army.
Zhukov's study and application of modern military theory made him more adept than any other Russian commander. He also led the Soviets to their greatest victories: Leningrad, Stalingrad, Kursk, and the final drive to Berlin in 1945. In recognition of his achievements, he was chosen personally accept the German surrender on behalf of Stalin.
Zhukov was successful in his ability to stay in the good graces of the mercurial dictator. Having survived the Great Purge of the late 1930s, he avoided Stalin's jealousy long enough to win the war. But his legendary status made Zhukov an apparent threat. He was shipped off to a minor command in 1946, and after helping Nikita Khrushchev take power in 1953, he fell in and out of favor with the new party head. However, upon his death in 1974, he was given a grand funeral and honored as one of Russia's greatest military heroes.
Attacking Strategies Edit
|Level||Castle Level Required||HP||DPS||DPS Vs. Generals||Range||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||XP Gain|
Update v7.3 brought the following changes to the stats: +5,5% dps, -72.5%hp but an increase of 25% on the hp growth per level, what results in almost even hp on level 47 and even higher for higher levels, up to a bonus of +10,7% on level 70
- +10% HP from Library Leadership research
- +10% HP from Versailles wonder ( +11% with Library Heritage research )
- +30% HP from University leader Hannibal Barca
- +10% DPS from Library Leadership research
- +15% DPS against other generals from Library Leadership research ( means: 7 times DPS instead of 6 )
- -10% upgrade costs from Notre Dame ( -11% with Library Heritage research )
- -10% upgrade costs from University leader Suleiman the Magnificent
- -30% upgrade costs from University leader Hannibal Barca
- -30% upgrade time from University leader Hannibal Barca
- Various Museum item bonuses to HP and DPS
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|